Monday, January 5, 2009

So okay, I have once again been challenged by my sister-in-law to update and keep going my blog, so I will feebly attempt this challenge. The holiday season was a great, but long one, and we enjoyed all the snow and the parties and seeing every one. The surprise this year was on Eric and I, our kids along with Andrea, bought us a big screen TV. Eric has enjoyed it so much, we can see the scores of the Jazz games, and everything. Sometimes when he finally goes to sleep I take my little snuggly blanket and sneak in his chair and watch the Hallmark Channel until wee hours of the morning. So I really like it too. I also was the receipient of much needed stuff, pencil sharpener, crockpot, fry pan, scale for the Fudge Business, vacumn for the Trailer, and shoes from the Shoe Lady. I stayed busy with the Fudge Fairy until the very last day before Christmas, this year I made over 300 lbs of Fudge and at least 35 batches of caramels, and I quit counting the Corn Pops. I had a couple of contracts with resturants in Heber and that made me happy. I was more than happy to get to talk to Wyatt, who by the way only has 210 days left. I visited Mary Anne and Jay thinking she would be down for the count with her leg in the air, and she was getting her nails done, but I did get to visit for a minute. I need to talk to her about dragging the sympathy thing out, I almost have it down. Of course Robbin can tell when I'm acting!! (Grandma sleepover) So this year, I'm not making any resolutions, I'm praying to maintain good health, job security for me and all of you, and staying on top of a few things. So I wish alll of you a Happy New Year, and love you all

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome post! Done like a pro blogger! Thank you for everything that you do for Jason and I.
Love you,
Neina

Robbin said...

Holy cow! A new post and a facelift! Way to go Dix! I am totally impressed with your blog and all that candy. I knew you made a lot but oh my!

tortured mormon mom said...

I'm just going to keep on bugging you about this blog, so you'd better keep it up! Love ya!

Billie Sue said...

Great post! Keep it up -- but I'd love a picture of you in the snuggie blanket in front of the TV! I know someone who lives with you who owns a very nice camera and takes some pretty awesome pictures, so let's see you and Eric now that the post is coming along so nicely!