Monday, January 19, 2009

Trying to Get Serious about this Blog

Okay, I love reading all of your blog's and I feel so inadequate in posting my boring little life, but I guess if you play the game, you have to participate. So here goes it!!
Eric and I are liking the way the Jazz are playing even without all the team being on board. Watching the Jazz and a few Football games are the one of the things we do together, he keeps busy with the farm work and the few inspections, he has, so when he comes in at night it is nice to visit and watch the games.
We had Addison and Kristie for dinner on Sunday, and we had a very low carb, sort of low fat (less than a pound of Butter on the veggies!!) and a low fat, reduced sugar, lemon bar, burned on the crust so it wouldn't taste as good for dessert. I burned it on purpose you know. The kids were so cute and Millie was bowled over with Colby when he came over to bring some of Jason's world famous chocolate chip cookies, she giggled like a teenager every time he looked at her. She has a crush on Colby big time. Jason had put his dinner in the Crock Pot before he went to Delta with Eric to get hay, so we didn't share out diet feast with them, and no one else called, or we would have had ya' all!!
Did you notice my new blog page matches my Company Packaging for the Fudge Fairy, so now I just need to get some candy made and packaged, and sold.
Please keep Dorothy in your prayers, her surgery is next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO DIXIE! You crack me up. We love spending time with you and the rest of the family. As sick as this sounds, I cant wait to move pipe with you! Except for the week that I will be going back to Kansas City for Skills again! I am bringing home the GOLD this year! Anywho....love ya lots.

tortured mormon mom said...

I'm so proud! I didn't evan have to shame you into writing something else. I love your boring life and wish most days that mine was a little more boring.

Unknown said...

Dinner at your house is always amazing even when I am on a diet. You are the sweetest mom in the world to go to such great lengths to support me in what ever I am doing. It was so hard to leave on Sunday we always enjoy our visits to you house. It was really fun to look at all of the old pictures and brush up on the genealogy. Thank you for getting so much together for me.

I love you!
Love Add