Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well I made the List!!!!

I am so excited, Seth Winterton for the USDA called me today to invite me to a Seminar on Utah's Own, an association for people who are starting up small business to sell in Utah and all over for that matter. But I qualified for their criteria, and made the list. Go to the website http://www.utahsown.utah.gov./ and look under the A to Z companies, and there you find The Fudge Fairy. This Seminar helps people like me to get started, and legal , and out there for the public to purchase my candy.

I hope that these ole' legs and stirring arm will make it for another 10 years just to let me see what I can do for this company.

Anyway, I won't post too much more.

Wish me luck, I'll be glad to have some.

5 comments:

Billie Sue said...

You are AMAZING!!! I wish you double good luck and know that you will succeed in all that you do, because you are such a hard worker and so very pleasant--even in unpleasant situations! Love you to the limit!

Kristie said...

Congratulations Mom! You are truely and inspirations to me and Kristie. You work so hard and really run with your talents. I do have to take a good long break from the fudge testing station though. Maybe when I have more will power I can help with the packaging. One to be packaged one to taste scenerio. I will call you soon! We need to celebate your success!

Love Add

Chelsea Johnson said...

Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment! I'm so glad you are updating so frequently; we love seeing what's going on in everyone's lives!

Billie Jo said...

You are the bomb! I love to see you and get your sweet kisses. you know how to make me feel so special and important. This is such a great accomplishment and I am so proud of you!

Robbin said...

Yay Dix! I hope this turns out to be an awesome opportunity. I think the FF is really going to take off then you won't even have time to move sprinkler pipe! Is the new shop still in the works? Best of luck!